International Conference: Food Contact Compliance
Keller and Heckman attorneys and scientists will be among the speaker at the 4th International Conference on Food Contact Compliance. They will be presenting on the following topics:
- European Law and Developments (Partner Rachida Semail)
- Interpreting of FDA Regulations (Partner Cynthia Lieberman)
- Frequently Made Mistakes When Performing Migration Testing Experiments (Scientist Rob Veraart, Ph.D.)
- Bisphenol A in Food Contact Materials (Partners Rachida Semail and Cynthia Lieberman)
- Basics of FDA and hot issues in USA (Partner Jeff Keithline)
- Legislations in China and main difference in regulating plastics in EU, USA and China (Partner Jeff Keithline)
In addition, Keller and Heckman’s Independent Strategic Advisor Luigi Rossi will moderate several sessions, and Ms. Semail and Dr. Veraart will participate in a roundtable session on the development of future EU food contact legislation.
The conference is organized by Packaging Meeting Srl Consulenza & Formazione, with support from Keller and Heckman. For more information on the conference or to register, click here.