Skip to main content

Contact Us

Please submit your query below with as much detail as possible so we can direct your request to the attorney best positioned to assist you. If you are writing to us from outside the U.S. please indicate in the “Request” field the country where you are located. Thank you for contacting Keller and Heckman LLP.
Contact Info
Contact Action

Get Answers

Ask an Attorney

Is there guidance on what information must be in a Food Master File?

I am importing towels into the U.S. and received a CBP Form 4647 stating that my products are in…

We are a small business based in Europe that sells fillet knives that are produced in China on Amazon in…