Yin Dai assists Keller and Heckman clients and partners by monitoring developments impacting the regulations of food, food packaging, cosmetics, and consumer products throughout Asia. Yin assists multi-national food and chemical companies in product stewardship and compliance matters, especially in China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and other Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries. Yin has extensive experience with helping food and personal care producers in recipe review, promotional campaign evaluation and facility auditing under local laws and regulations of North and Southeast Asia. She also supports companies with registration/notification cosmetic product filings in China.
Yin is a regular speaker on compliance matters at food conferences and expos throughout Asia. She has published numerous articles on issues such as food labeling, compliance of health food and alternative proteins, as well as E-commerce policies.
Prior to joining Keller and Heckman, Yin interned with the Institutional Compliance Office of M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, U.S.). While in law school, she participated in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.
- Assisted multinational food companies with recipe compliance review and label harmonization in ASEAN countries
- Advised leading confectionery and consumer product companies in government inquiries during custom clearance and post-market surveillance
- Represented US companies in matters related to genetically engineered products in China
- Reviewed marketing strategies of European textile companies in North Asia and Australia
- Provided counsel regarding the launch of disinfectant devices and products in North and South East Asia
- Assisted manufacturing facility in China in occupational health and safety crisis