The agenda is now available for Keller and Heckman's Practical Food Law Seminar! This year's seminar will be held Tuesday, April 18 - Thursday, April 20, in Chicago, IL. Click below to view the agenda, and be sure to register for the seminar.
This course provides members of the food industry with a comprehensive overview of the applicable statutory and regulatory framework for foods, including dietary supplements. The seminar will focus on food safety, as well as labeling and advertising.
- Food adulteration and contamination
- Regulatory status of ingredients (e.g., GRAS, alternative proteins)
- Food Safety Modernization (FSMA) developments
- FDA's final rule on traceability
- California's Proposition 65
- Mandatory labeling elements
- Health, nutrient content, structure/function, and ingredient quality claims
- FDA's proposed rule on "healthy" claims
- Challenging and defending competitive claims
- Requirements for claim substantiation
- Impact of consumer class actions on product claims
- FDA enforcement actions and recalls
Register now to secure your spot at the seminar today!
Tuesday, April 18 - Thursday, April 20, 2023
$1,500 if registered by March 17, 2023
$1,700 if registered after March 17, 2023
Omni Chicago Hotel
676 N Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Click here to book your room at the Omni Chicago Hotel! Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $269 per night, plus tax. Reservations must be received no later than Monday, March 20, 2023, to benefit from the discounted rate.
Register three or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to receive the discount.
Continuing Legal Education
CLE credit is available, pending individual state approval.
Certificate of Attendance
All seminar attendees will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
Cancellations are accepted and registration fees are refunded if notice is received by March 17, 2023. If notice is given after March 17, no refunds will be granted; however, substitutions are welcome.
For questions concerning the 2023 Practical Food Law Seminar, please contact:
Marketing and Events Specialist