Keller and Heckman is proud to present a seminar designed by its attorneys and scientists that focuses on TSCA, food-contact substances, and other FDA-regulated products. Recommended for both regulatory and legal professionals new to the field and seasoned professionals, this seminar will provide an overview of the basic laws and regulations in these areas, in addition to covering the latest developments.
Day 1 (May 8th): TSCA
- Implementation of the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety Act
- "New Chemical" PMN requirements and strategies, chemical nomenclature issues
- Requirements for existing chemicals, Inventory "reset," recordkeeping, imports, exports
- Inspections, EPA enforcement, penalties, self-auditing and disclosure
Day 2 (May 9th): Food-Contact Substances
- Establishing FDA compliance of food-contact substances
- Tools for providing and interpreting customer assurances
- FDA's Food Contact Notification Program
- Hot Topics, including Proposition 65, new GRAS guidance, Foreign Supplier Verification Program
Day 3 (May 10th): FDA-Regulated Products
- Primer on FDA's regulation of food, dietary supplements, cosmetics, drugs, and medical devices
- Update on the implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act
- Understanding FDA’s enforcement tools and latest enforcement trends
Tuesday, May 8, 2018: TSCA
Wednesday, May 9, 2018: Food-Contact Substances
Thursday, May 10, 2018: FDA-Regulated Products
$1,095 for all 3 days if you register by April 5; $1,195 after April 6
$995 for any 2 days if you register by April 5; $1,095 after April 6
$795 for any single day if you register by April 5; $895 after April 6
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
Omni Chicago Hotel
676 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Book Omni Hotel Room
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Omni Chicago Hotel. The room rates are $264 per night. To benefit from these special rates, reservations must be received no later than April 5, 2018. To make reservations by phone, please call the hotel directly at (312) 944-6664 and mention "Keller and Heckman" to get the negotiated room rate of $264 per night, plus tax.
For questions, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events