Keller and Heckman is proud to present a seminar designed by its attorneys and scientists that focuses on TSCA, food-contact substances, and FDA-regulated products. Regulatory and legal professionals new to the field will learn the basic rules and regulations in these areas. Those with existing knowledge can use this seminar to keep up-to-date on the latest developments.
Day 1 (May 7th): TSCA
- Continued implementation of the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety Act
- "New Chemical" PMN requirements and strategies, chemical nomenclature issues
- Requirements for existing chemicals, Inventory "reset," CBI, recordkeeping, imports, and exports
- Inspections, EPA enforcement, penalties, self-auditing and disclosure
Day 2 (May 8th): Food-Contact Substances
- Establishing FDA compliance of food-contact substances
- Tools for providing and interpreting customer assurances
- FDA's Food Contact Notification Program
- Update on Proposition 65
Day 3 (May 9th): FDA-Regulated Products
- Primer on FDA's regulation of food, dietary supplements, cosmetics, drugs, and medical devices
- Update on the implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act
- Understanding FDA’s enforcement tools and latest enforcement trends
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019: TSCA
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019: Food-Contact Substances
- Thursday, May 9, 2019: FDA-Regulated Products
- $1,095 for all 3 days if you register by April 19; $1,295 after April 19
- $995 for any 2 days if you register by April 19; $1,195 after April 19
- $795 for any single day if you register by April 19; $995 after April 19
Group Discounts: Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE): CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
Omni Chicago Hotel
676 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Omni Chicago Hotel. The room rates are $269 per night. To benefit from these special rates, reservations must be received no later than April 15, 2019. To make reservations by phone, please call the hotel directly at (312) 944-6664 and mention "Keller and Heckman" to get the negotiated room rate of $269 per night, plus tax.