Join us for a comprehensive two-day course on the regulation of pesticides taking place September 18 - 19, 2018 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The course is designed and presented by the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman, who will discuss pesticide regulation both at the federal and state levels and from the legal and scientific perspectives. Learn about FIFRA and EPA’s rules and procedures governing pesticide registration, labeling, production, import/export, and other new developments in the ever-changing landscape of pesticide regulation. Click here to view the seminar agenda.
- What is the definition of a “pesticide”?
- Registration applications and exemptions from registration
- Labels and labeling
- Data supporting registration
- Inert ingredients and the approval process
- Production requirements, including establishment registration, reporting and recordkeeping
- Procedures for importing and exporting pesticides
- Enforcement at the federal and state levels
- Data citation and compensation
- Reporting adverse effects information to EPA
- Plus many more timely topics
Tuesday, September 18 - Wednesday, September 19, 2018
$849 regular registration rate
Click here for the seminar agenda.
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
50 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Now that the cut-off date for the reserved room block has passed, rooms at the Conrad Indianapolis are being sold on a space-available basis at the hotel's prevailing rate.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE):
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.