Pesticides Seminar - Indianapolis, IN
50 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Join us for a comprehensive two-day course on the regulation of pesticides designed and presented by the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP. Attendees will learn about pesticide regulation, both at the federal and state levels, and from the legal and scientific perspective. Learn about FIFRA and EPA’s rules and procedures governing pesticide registration, labeling, production, import/export and other new developments in the ever-changing landscape of pesticide regulation.
- What is the definition of a “pesticide”?
- Registration applications and exemptions from registration
- Labels and labeling
- Data supporting registration
- Inert ingredients and the approval process
- Production requirements, including establishment registration, reporting and recordkeeping
- Procedures for importing and exporting pesticides
- Enforcement at the federal and state levels
- Data citation and compensation
- Reporting adverse effects information to EPA
- Plus many more timely topics
$649 early registration fee if you register by August 18, 2017
After August 18, 2017 the registration fee will be $849
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Conrad Indianapolis. Please click here to reserve your room and to receive the negotiated room rate of $219 plus tax per night. Reservations must be made no later than 4:00 pm eastern on August 17, 2017. After the cut-off date, rooms will be sold on a space available basis at the hotel's prevailing rate.
Yes, I would like to attend the Pesticides Seminar!
Continuing Legal Education (CLE):
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
For additional information, please contact:
Marketing and Events Coordinator
Keller and Heckman LLP