Paper Packaging Law Seminar
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its second annual Paper Packaging Law Seminar, scheduled for April 4-5, 2017 in Atlanta, GA. This comprehensive course will address food-contact regulatory issues relevant to paper producers, as well as their additive suppliers, converters, and downstream customers. Topics that will be covered in this program include:
- The basics of food-contact paper regulation in the U.S., South America (MERCOSUR), EU, China, and Japan
- Legal and technical requirements applicable to recycled paper
- Tips to assess incoming customer assurance statements and prepare outgoing compliance statements
- Updates on FSMA’s Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
- Industry-specific topics, such as the regulatory activity on 'mineral oil' in Europe, printing inks on paper, special considerations for biocides in paper
- And more...
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here to register now!
Date: April 4-5, 2017
Cost: $895 if you register by March 15th; $995 if you register after March 15th
JW Marriott Buckhead
3300 Lenox Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $229 per night, plus tax at the JW Marriott - Buckhead. Reservations must be received no later than March 13, 2017. To make your reservation, please click here.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to receive the discount.
For additional information, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events
Keller and Heckman LLP
This program is sponsored by Food Safety Magazine