Inaugural China Food and Food Packaging Conference
Join the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP at the Inaugural China Food and Food Packaging Conference in Shanghai, China, taking place September 11-12, 2018 at the Westin Bund Center. The conference will be taught by Keller and Heckman's Chinese and U.S. food law attorneys and scientists and will primarily focus on China Food and Food Packaging Laws with a portion of the program dedicated to U.S. Food Law.
Click here to register now.
The program will address the following topics:
- Overview of China’s Food Regulatory System
- Understanding Applicable Food Safety National Standards Handling Professional Consumers and Other Challenging Issues
- Overview of Food Import and Export Requirements in China
- Getting to Know the Regulations of Special Foods: Health Products, Infant Formula, Medical Purposes
- How to Respond to a Crisis and other Management Issues
- U.S. Food Law Issues Important to Chinese Manufacturers
- Regulation of Ingredients in Foods and Dietary Supplements (including “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS) determinations)
- Requirements Under the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
Click here for the seminar's agenda.
Tuesday, 11 September 2018 – Wednesday, 12 September 2018
CNY4000 if you register by August 10, 2018
CNY5200 if you register after August 10, 2018
The Westin Bund Center
88 Henan Central Road
Shanghai, 200002, China
Hotel Room Reservations:
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Westin Bund Center Hotel. The room rate is CNY1,400 + 10% service charge and 6% VAT per night. Reservations must be received no later than 11 August 2018. To make reservations please follow the link here.
We hope to see you at the program!
For additional information, please contact:
Keller and Heckman LLP