Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce that registration is now open for its Food Packaging Law Seminar scheduled for 8-9 March 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. Now in its 10th consecutive year, this comprehensive course is designed for regulatory, scientific, and legal professionals so that they may keep up-to-date on the latest food packaging law developments.
Click here to register.
Click here to view the agenda.
Program highlights include:
- Basics of EU and U.S. Food Contact Laws
- Comparison of Technical Requirements for Establishing EU and U.S. Compliance for Packaging Materials
- Latest Updates on EU Activities Relating to Food Contact Materials
- Overview of National Laws Applicable to Non-Harmonized Food Contact Materials like Adhesives and Printing Inks
- Food Packaging Regulation Around the World, including MERCOSUR, Japan, Korea, and India
- Evaluating Non-Intentionally Added Substances (NIAS)
- Hot Topics in the EU and the U.S.
- Special Add-On: Living with TSCA Reform; What You Need to Know
Wednesday, 8 March 2017 – Thursday, 9 March 2017
€945 if you register by 3 February; after 3 February the registration fee will be €1,145.
Boulevard de Waterloo 38
1000 Brussels, Belgium
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Hotel. The room rate is €200 per night. To benefit from these special rates, reservations must be received no later than 18 February 2017 .To make reservations please follow the link below:
More information on speakers and a final agenda will be available soon.
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events
Keller and Heckman LLP