Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its 16th annual Chemical Control Law and Regulation Seminar, being held September 12-13, 2018 in Washington, DC.
With experience dating back to the initial enactment of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) in 1976, the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman will provide a comprehensive program focused on the regulation of new and existing chemicals under TSCA. This year's course will provide chemical manufacturers, importers, and processors with essential, in-depth information on “core” TSCA requirements and implementing the many changes resulting from the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (TSCA reform). Click here to view the seminar agenda.
The program will address the following topics:
- TSCA reporting and recordkeeping obligations
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) preparation, case management, section 5(e) order / SNUR strategies for new chemicals
- TSCA Inventory "reset" reporting issues and compliance
- EPA’s new prioritization, risk evaluation and management program for existing chemicals
- Confidential Business Information (CBI) procedures and strategies
- Regulation of nanomaterials and biotechnology products
- Compliance auditing, government inspections and enforcement, and liability management issues
- TSCA litigation update, ramifications
- International overview, EU REACH look-back
- California Proposition 65
Program highlights include:
Sessions on Day 1, September 12 will focus on basics of TSCA and TSCA reform.
Sessions on Day 2, September 13 will focus on details of TSCA reform, more advanced TSCA topics, and international new/existing chemical notification requirements.
September 12-13, 2018
$1,095 for both days
$575 if you prefer to attend either September 12th or September 13th.
Click here for the seminar agenda.
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
1127 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
Now that the cut-off date for the reserved room block has passed, rooms at the Mayflower Hotel are being sold on a space-available basis at the hotel's prevailing rate. Please click here to view the hotel's availability.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.