Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce that our 6th Annual Paper Packaging Law Seminar will return live and in-person this year, to be held May 18 - 19, 2022 in Chicago, IL. This comprehensive course will address food-contact regulatory issues relevant to paper producers, as well as their additive suppliers, converters, and downstream customers.
Program highlights include:
- The basics of food-contact paper regulation in the U.S., South America (MERCOSUR), EU, China, and Japan
- Understanding legal and technical requirements for recycled paper in food-contact applications
- Industry-specific topics, such as regulatory considerations for biocides, paper coatings, and pigments
- Tips to assess incoming compliance statements and prepare outgoing customer assurance documents
- An overview of relevant state activities, including Proposition 65 requirements, new and evolving state legislation targeting food packaging, sustainability measures, and more
Wednesday, May 18 - Thursday, May 19, 2022
Omni Chicago Hotel
676 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $289 per night, plus tax, at the Omni Chicago Hotel. Click here to book your room. Reservations must be received no later than April 18, 2022, to benefit from the discounted rate.
Register three or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. If you are registering individually, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to receive the discount. If you are registering as a group, the discount will automatically be applied to your registration.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE)
CLE credits will be available for this program.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
All seminar attendees will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
Cancellations are accepted and registration fees are refunded if notice is received by April 1, 2022. If notice is given after April 1st, no refunds will be granted; however, substitutions are welcome.
For questions concerning the 2022 Paper Packaging Law Seminar, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings & Events