Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its 3rd Annual Paper Packaging Law Seminar, scheduled for April 11-12, 2018 in Atlanta, GA. This comprehensive course will address food-contact regulatory issues relevant to paper producers, as well as their additive suppliers, converters, and downstream customers. Topics that will be covered in this program include:
- FDA's regulation of food-contact paper and its additives, as well as regulatory considerations for coatings, adhesives, and inks on paper
- An overview of food-contact paper regulations in other major markets (i.e., South America (MERCOSUR), EU, China, and Japan)
- Assessing assurance statements and compliance questions from customers
- Evaluating good manufacturing practice (GMP) requirements for paper and coated paper products used in contact with food
- Understanding legal and technical requirements for recycled paper in food-contact applications
- Industry-specific "hot topics," such as regulatory activity on mineral oil hydrocarbons in Europe and recent controversy over perfluorinated substances
April 11-12, 2018
$895 if you register by March 22nd
$995 if you register after March 22nd
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $199 per night, plus tax at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Please click here to reserve your room. Reservations must be received no later than March 12, 2018.
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
For questions, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events