TSCA Basics Course
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its one-day TSCA Basics Course, being held in-person on September 23, 2021 in Washington, DC.
With experience dating back to the initial enactment of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) in 1976, the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman will provide a comprehensive program focused on the regulation of new and existing chemicals under TSCA. This year's course will provide chemical manufacturers, importers, and processors with essential, in-depth information on “core” TSCA requirements and implementation of the many changes resulting from the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (TSCA reform).
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) preparation, case management, section 5(e) order/SNUR strategies for new chemicals
- Chemical Data Reporting (CDR), other recordkeeping and reporting requirements
- TSCA Inventory "reset" issues, compliance for active and inactive chemicals
- Prioritization, risk evaluation, and risk management for existing chemicals
- Confidential Business Information (CBI) procedures, strategies, and issues
- Compliance auditing, EPA inspections and enforcement, liability management
- TSCA litigation update, ramifications
Registration for this program will be launching soon! For questions concerning the 2021 TSCA Basics Course, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings & Events