Paper Packaging Law Seminar
Please join Keller and Heckman this year in Chicago, IL for its fifth annual Paper Packaging Law Seminar, taking place May 5-6, 2020. This comprehensive course will address food-contact regulatory issues relevant to paper producers, as well as their additive suppliers, converters, and downstream customers. Topics that will be covered in this program include:
- The basics of food-contact paper regulation in the U.S., South America (MERCOSUR), EU, China, and Japan
- Understanding legal and technical requirements for recycled paper in food-contact applications
- Industry-specific topics, such as regulatory considerations for biocides, paper coatings, and pigments
- Tips to assess incoming compliance statements and prepare outgoing customer assurance documents
- An overview of relevant state activities, including Proposition 65 requirements, initiatives focused on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in food packaging, sustainability measures, and more
Click here to view the conference agenda.
May 5-6, 2020
$895 if you register by April 9th
$1,095 if you register after April 9th
Omni Chicago Hotel
676 N Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $289 per night, plus tax at the Omni Chicago Hotel. Reservations must be received no later than April 13, 2020.
Book Omni Chicago Hotel Room.
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to receive the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
Will you be attending? Please respond by clicking "YES" below if you plan to attend.
For additional information, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events