EU Food Packaging Law Seminar
Save the date for Keller and Heckman's 13th Annual EU Food Packaging Law Seminar, which is taking place online for the first time on 24-25 March 2021 from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm CET. This comprehensive course is designed for regulatory, scientific, and legal professionals who want to keep up-to-date on the latest food packaging law developments in Europe, China, and Japan.
Program highlights include:
- Basics of EU Food Contact Law
- Update on the Plastics Regulation
- Update on EU Member State laws including the draft German Printing Inks Ordinance and the draft German Mineral Oils Ordinance
- Update on the revision of the EU Drinking Water Directive and the implications for materials in contact with drinking water
- Focus on the circular economy and the EU packaging waste legislation
- The implications of Brexit for the food packaging industry
- Food Packaging Regulation in Japan and China
Mark your calendars! Registration for this seminar will launch in early January 2021.
Wednesday, 24 March - Thursday, 25 March 2021
€595 before 20 February
€795 after 20 February
Recordings of the presentations on the regulation of food contact materials in the United States from Keller and Heckman’s online Food Packaging Law Seminar that took place on 27-29 October 2020 are separately available to view on-demand for €400. Note that these materials are still up-to-date and only available to attendees of the EU Food Packaging Law Seminar.
More information on speakers and an agenda will be available soon. We look forward to seeing you all virtually in March!
For additional information, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events
Keller and Heckman LLP