DC Pesticides Seminar
Keller and Heckman LLP is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the "A Practical Primer on Pesticides" Seminar, taking place May 20 - 21, in Washington, D.C.
This comprehensive two-day course on the regulation of pesticides is designed and presented by the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP, who discuss pesticide regulation at the federal and state levels, and from the legal and scientific perspective. Learn about FIFRA and EPA's rules and procedures governing pesticide registration, labeling, production, import/export, and other new developments in the ever-changing landscape of pesticide regulation.
- What is the definition of a "pesticide"?
- Registration applications and exemptions from registration
- Labels and labeling
- Data requirements and data supporting registration
- Inert ingredients and the approval process
- Production requirements, including establishment registration, reporting, and recordkeeping
- Procedures for importing and exporting pesticides
- Enforcement at the federal and state levels
- Data citation and compensation
- Reporting adverse effects information to EPA
- Plus many more timely topics
Wednesday, May 20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
$849 early registration fee, if you register by April 17, 2020
$1,049 if you register after April 17, 2020
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credit hours are available, pending state approval.
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Grand Hyatt Washington. Keller and Heckman has negotiated a rate of $349 per night, excluding state and local taxes. To benefit from these special rates, reservations must be received no later than Tuesday, April 28, 2020. To make a reservation, please click below.
More information on speakers and a final agenda will be available soon. Keller and Heckman eagerly anticpates bringing you the latest developments on FIFRA and the regulation of pesticides and we hope to see you in May!
Abby D. Ntalamu
Marketing and Events Coordinator
Keller and Heckman is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and, at this time, we have no plans to cancel this event. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates on any developments that could affect the conference.