DC Pesticides Seminar
With the rapidly changing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Keller and Heckman has made the difficult decision to cancel our 2020 DC Practical Primer on Pesticides scheduled for May 20 – 21, 2020 in Washington, DC. While we regret that we will not be rescheduling the Pesticide Primer in DC in 2020, we do plan to proceed with the Pesticide Primer previously scheduled for September 16 – 17, 2020 in Indianapolis, IN. More information on the Indianapolis program will be forthcoming.
Keller and Heckman LLP is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the "A Practical Primer on Pesticides" Seminar, taking place May 20 - 21, in Washington, D.C.
This comprehensive two-day course on the regulation of pesticides is designed and presented by the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP, who discuss pesticide regulation at the federal and state levels, and from the legal and scientific perspective. Learn about FIFRA and EPA's rules and procedures governing pesticide registration, labeling, production, import/export, and other new developments in the ever-changing landscape of pesticide regulation.
- What is the definition of a "pesticide"?
- Registration applications and exemptions from registration
- Labels and labeling
- Data requirements and data supporting registration
- Inert ingredients and the approval process
- Production requirements, including establishment registration, reporting, and recordkeeping
- Procedures for importing and exporting pesticides
- Enforcement at the federal and state levels
- Data citation and compensation
- Reporting adverse effects information to EPA
- Plus many more timely topics
Wednesday, May 20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
$849 early registration fee, if you register by April 17, 2020
$1,049 if you register after April 17, 2020
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credit hours are available, pending state approval.
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
For more information, contact:
Abby D. Ntalamu
Marketing and Events Coordinator