Chemical Control Law Seminar
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its 17th annual Chemical Control Law Seminar, being held October 22-23, 2019 in Washington, DC.
Click here to register now!
Click here to view the agenda.
With experience dating back to the initial enactment of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) in 1976, the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman will provide a comprehensive program focused on the regulation of new and existing chemicals under TSCA. This year's course will provide chemical manufacturers, importers, and processors with essential, in-depth information on “core” TSCA requirements and implementation of the many changes resulting from the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act.
Program highlights include:
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) preparation, case management, section 5(e) order/SNUR strategies for new chemicals
- Recordkeeping and reporting requirements
- TSCA Inventory "reset" issues and compliance for active and inactive chemicals
- Prioritization, risk evaluation, and risk management for existing chemicals
- Confidential Business Information (CBI) procedures, strategies, and issues
- Biotechnology products regulation
- Compliance auditing, EPA inspections and enforcement, liability management
- TSCA litigation update, ramifications
- California Proposition 65, CA / NY ingredient disclosure laws
Sessions on Day 1, October 22nd, will focus on basics of TSCA and TSCA reform.
Sessions on Day 2, October 23rd, will focus on details of TSCA reform, more advanced TSCA topics, and international new / existing chemical notification requirements.
$995 for both days if you register by September 26th; $1,195 after September 26th.
$575 if you prefer to attend either October 22nd or October 23rd; registration rates will increase to $675 per day after September 26th.
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
Certificate of Attendance:
All seminar attendees will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course. Please send your certificate of attendance requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Hilton Hotel
1001 16th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Capital Hilton Hotel at the rate of $329 plus tax per night. Please click here to make your reservations. Reservations must be made no later than 4:00 pm eastern on August September 21, 2019. After the cut-off date, rooms will be sold on a space-available basis at the hotel's prevailing rate.
For questions, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai
Manager, Marketing Meetings & Events
This event is sponsored by Chemical Watch.