Inaugural China Food and Food Packaging Conference
Join the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP at the Inaugural China Food and Food Packaging Conference in Shanghai, China, at the Westin Bund Center.
The conference will concentrate on China Food and Food Packaging Laws with a portion of the program focusing on U.S. Food Law.
The program will address the following topics:
- Overview of China’s Food Regulatory System
- Understanding Applicable Food Safety National Standards
- Handling Professional Consumers and Other Challenging Issues
- Overview of Food Import and Export Requirements in China
- Getting to Know the Regulations of Special Foods: Health Products, Infant Formula, Food for Special Medical Purposes
- How to respond to a Crisis and other Management Issues
- U.S. Food Law Issues Important to Chinese Manufacturers
- Regulation of Ingredients in Foods and Dietary Supplements (including “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS) determinations)
- Requirements Under the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
Seminar Dates and Times:
Tuesday, September 11 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 12 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Mark your calendar now for this highly anticipated conference. Additional details will be announced in late April, along with registration information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and write “China Food and Food Packaging Law Seminar” in the subject line to receive additional notifications about this conference.
Keller and Heckman assists clients in China and throughout Asia on all food, food packaging, cosmetics, drugs, health products, and medical device matters. With the opening of K&H’s Shanghai Representative Office in 2004, the firm has met the rising demand for global regulatory advice and has since entrenched itself in the intricate rules and regulations in China. Visit www.khlaw.com for more information.
For additional information, please contact:
Lisa Aukward, MBA
Keller and Heckman LLP