Brussels Food Packaging Law Seminar
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce that registration is now open for its Food Packaging Law Seminar scheduled for 6-7 March 2018 in Brussels, Belgium. Now in its 11th consecutive year, this comprehensive course is designed for regulatory, scientific, and legal professionals so that they may keep up-to-date on the latest food packaging law developments. After setting the regulatory scene with the Basics on EU and U.S. Food-Contact Laws, this year’s program will cover the latest updates on global regulations relating to food-contact materials, including:
- Technical Requirements for Establishing EU and U.S. Compliance for Packaging Materials
- Overview of EU National Laws Applicable to Non-Harmonized Food-Contact Materials, Such as Rubber
- EU Developments on Printed Food Contact Materials Regulation
- U.S. Developments Relating to GRAS Status
- Special Considerations Regarding Paper Regulation in the U.S.
- Asia Updates, Including Japan’s Positive List Plans and Implementation of China’s GB4806.1-2016
- Food Packaging Regulation Around the World, Including MERCOSUR, and India
- Evaluating Non-Intentionally Added Substances (NIAS)
- Special Add-On: “Shift in REACH to Focus on Impurities and Breakdown Products”
Click here to view the full agenda.
Tuesday, 6 March 2018 – Wednesday, 7 March 2018
€945 if you register by 16 February; after 16 February the registration fee will be €1,145.
Boulevard de Waterloo 38
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Click here to register now.
We hope to see you at the program!
For questions, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events