2018 Paper Packaging Law Seminar
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its third annual Paper Packaging Law Seminar, scheduled for April 11-12, 2018 in Atlanta, GA. This comprehensive course will address food-contact regulatory issues relevant to paper producers, as well as their additive suppliers, converters, and downstream customers. Topics that will be covered in this program include:
- FDA's regulation of food-contact paper and its additives, as well as regulatory considerations for coatings, adhesives, and inks on paper
- An overview of food-contact paper regulations in other major markets (i.e., South America (MERCOSUR), EU, China, and Japan)
- Assessing assurance statements and compliance questions from customers
- Evaluating good manufacturing practice (GMP) requirements for paper and coated paper products used in contact with food
- Understanding legal and technical requirements for recycled paper in food-contact applications
- Industry-specific "hot topics," such as regulatory activity on mineral oil hydrocarbons in Europe and recent controversy over perfluorinated substances
To view the agenda, click here.
Click here to register now.
April 11-12, 2018
$895 if you register by March 22nd
$995 if you register after March 22nd
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $199 per night, plus tax at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Please click here to reserve your room. Reservations must be received no later than March 12, 2018.
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
For additional information, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events
This program is sponsored by Food Safety Magazine