2018 Paper Packaging Law Seminar
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its third annual Paper Packaging Law Seminar, scheduled for April 11-12, 2018 in Atlanta, GA. This comprehensive course will address food-contact regulatory issues relevant to paper producers, as well as their additive suppliers, converters, and downstream customers. Topics that will be covered in this program include:
- An overview of food-contact paper regulation in the major markets (i.e., U.S., South America (MERCOSUR), EU, China, and Japan)
- Assessing assurance statements and compliance questions from customers
- Evaluating good manufacturing practice (GMP) requirements for paper and coated paper products used in contact with food
- Understanding legal and technical requirements for recycled paper in food-contact applications
- An overview of industry specific “hot topics,” such as, proposed regulation of mineral oil hydrocarbons in Europe and recent publicity on perfluorinated substances
Click here to register now.
April 11-12, 2018
$895 if you register by March 8th
$995 if you register after March 8th
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
For additional information, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events